Power Crunch Bar - Peanut Butter Fudge - Case of 12 - 1.4 oz
This protein Energy bar from BNRG (Bionutritional Research Group) is protein rich, low in sugar, and made with wafers for maximum crunch. Each bar contains 14g of a protein blend that is loaded with extreme hydrolyzed whey protein. Power Crunch bar also contains stevia leaves extract which is an all natural sweetener. You can use this protein bar as a healthy snacking alternative or use it to help propel your fitness goals. The ingredients were specifically chosen to help you maintain a lean muscle body without having to jeopardize flavor or taste. POWER CRUNCH:High Quality ProteinWafers for Maximum CrunchNatural Sweetener SteviaIdeal for Protein Supplement or as Healthy Snacking Alternative INSIDE THE PROTEIN BLEND Power Crunch bars use a Proto Whey protein blend. This protein blend is a combination of Proto Whey, whey protein isolates, and milk protein isolates. Proto Whey is made from micro peptides sourced from an ‘extreme’ hydrolyzed whey protein. The hydrolyzed whey protein contains 55% diglycerides and triglycerides. This type of protein is going to be able to be utilized by your body in an extremely efficient manner. Some proteins, like caseinates, take longer to process. Longer digestion rates can be beneficial when you are doing heavy training or any sort of endurance work. When you need something that is going to provide you immediate natural energy in the form of protein a protein type such as an isolate is a good choice. When the protein is hydrolyzed it means that it has already been partially broken down through processing to help maximize absorption rates. By being quickly assimilated into the body, Power Crunch is able to help you fight hunger quicker as well as give you stimulant-free energy. THE SMARTS BEHIND THE CRUNCHNot only is eating a crunchy protein bar a pleasant switch up from extra chewy bars, there is a certain amount of psychology behind it. The psychology behind eating something crunchy is prevalent to anyone that is interested in ways to eat less or take in fewer calories daily. When the mouth is busily crunching away on something the process of mastication sends signals from the brain to the stomach signaling that you are actually eating more than you are. This is often times why things like celery or air-popped popcorn are good to help you eat less. Of course both of those are foods naturally low in calories, but the important part is the crunch factor. Power Crunch gives you that crunch factor coupled with high quality protein to give you energy and help you curb hunger cravings. Power Crunch. Protein Energy Bar. High Protein Creme filled Wafer Bar. 14 Grams of Protein. 5 Grams of sugar. ProtoWhey for maximum protein absorption. WarningsContains milk, wheat, soy (from lecithin). This product is manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts. Drug InteractionsPower CrunchAdditional Information Include:
Ingredients: Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 CookieServings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 200 - Calories from Fat 105 - Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 5 g 25% Cholesterol 0 mg - Sodium 100 mg 4% Potassium 125 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 5 g - Protein 13 g 26% Trans Fat 0 g -Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium 8% Iron 4%*Percent Daly Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients: Proto Whey Protein Blend (Proto Whey [Micro Peptides from Extreme Hydrolyzed Whey Protein [55% Di and Tri Peptides], Maltodextrin], Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate], Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt), Palm Oil, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Fructose, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Salt, Baking Soda, Stevia Leaf Extract.
All shipments within the contiguous USA are free for any order over $99.99. For all other items, standard shipping prices apply. Generally, orders placed with us will leave our warehouse within one business day. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take up to three to five business days to ship. If this happens we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally, we will ship all orders via UPS. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas but unfortunately additional shipping may be charged. To see the cost to ship to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within 3 business days. In most cases, your order will leave our warehouse within 1 business day.
Yes!, We offer International shipping, however, additional fees may apply. If you would like a quote for additional shipping for a order. Please contact us directly. A Customer Service Representative will process your order for you directly.
Damages & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item may be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you over the phone):
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 10% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.